M.C. College, Barpeta Recruitment 2019: Assistant Professor [8 Posts]
Last Date: 15 Days.
Applications are invited in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam (may be downloaded from college website www.mccassam.org) along with complete Bio-Data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates having good academic record and latest UGC norms for direct recruitment of the following vacant sanctioned posts of Assistant Professor:
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 8 posts
2. Assistant Professor in Geography: No. of Post- 2, Category: ST (H)-1, OBC/MOBC-1.
3. Assistant Professor in Pol. Science: No. of Post-1, Category: OBC/MOBC.
4. Assistant Professor in Zoology: No. of Post-1, Category: UR.
5. Assistant Professor in Physics: No. of Post-1, Category: ST (H).
6. Assistant Professor in Botany: No. of Post-1, Category: OBC/MOBC.
7. Assistant Professor in Assamese: No. of Post- 1, Category: OBC/MOBC.
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/ PwD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
* The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
* In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to apply: Application, accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, M.C. College, Barpeta Payable at SBI, Barpeta Branch, must reach the following address within 15 days from the date of publication [05/08/2019] of this advertisement.
Address: Dr. Prakash Sarma, Principal /Secretary, M.C. College, Barpeta, P.O. & Dist. –Barpeta, PIN-781301 (Assam).
Advertisement Details: Please check here .