Air India Limited Recruitment 2019: Cabin Crew, Apply Online
Last Date: 25/06, 17/07, 07/08/2019.
Applications are invited from Male/Female candidates for induction as Cabin Crew in Air India Limited to meet the immediate and future requirement for Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Regions.
Name of post: Cabin Crew
No of posts: N/A .
Age: Between 18 and 35 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Educational Qualification & Experience: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
MINIMUM ONE YEAR of experience as Cabin Crew in a scheduled Airline
VALID SEP as on 01.01.2019.
Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month.
• After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/- (Rupees Eighteen thousand Four Hundred only) (including Company contribution towards Provident Fund).
• In addition to the above the candidates will be eligible for payment of approximately Rs. 21,125/- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying, however the exact amount will vary based on the actual hours flown.
• For 30 hours of layover on international flying, Layover Allowance will be paid @$100. The same will be $ 140 for ULR Flights.
• International QTA will be approximately Rs.3000/-.
• The Domestic Stopover will be Rs. 500/-.
• Standby Allowance of Rs. 300/- per Standby Duty at the Airport.
• The number of hours flown in a month and International Layovers may vary from time to time and depends on operation of domestic/ International Flights on Type of Aircraft from the station of posting.
Candidates having experience in foreign Airline and meeting the other laid down parameters of eligibility criteria, may produce other alternate supporting documents in place of SEP Book.
How to apply: Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria/requirements, may apply ONLINE (ONLY).
Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to the Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format.
|Phase||Cut-off Date of
for age, educational
|Online Application Submission||Proposed Written
Test Examination dated
|Start Date||Last Date|
|Exercise I||01.06.2019||11.06.2019||25.06.2019||07.07.2019||Click here|
|Exercise II||01.07.2019||04.07.2019||17.07.2019||28.07.2019||Click here|
|Exercise III||15.07.2019||25.07.2019||07.08.2019||18.08.2019||Click here|